Join the Vojens Speedway Center's speedway quiz about four tickets for 2020 Danish FIM Speedway Grand Prix Sponsored By ECCO, Saturday, September 12. You got 10 questions on Saturday, 10 new questions today, and 10 last questions on Monday.
The questions are ready at 14.00.
The 30 replies - in total - are mailed to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, April 14 at 1 p.m. 12.00. In the case of multiple answers with all 30 correct, the draw will be drawn and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 14 at. 19:00
11. Leon Madsen was born in Vejle, but in which city he now lives.
12. In which World Cup Grand Prix two national tunes are always played at the presentation.
13. How many times was gold overtaking during the one-night finals 1936 - 1994.
14. Why was the Swedish Grand Prix 2003 moved from Stockholm to Avesta.
15. Which rider - as the only one - has been Danish U21 champion three times in a row.
16. In 2020, a new points system will be introduced in the Grand Prix series. How many points gives a 3rd place.
17. What nickname does Michael Palm Toft have in England.
18. Which Danish freelance photographer has covered the speedway for over 40 years
19. Luigi was a mechanic at Nicki Pedersen for several years. What country is he born in.
20. Which Prime Minister - at Vojens Speedway Center - celebrated the 40th anniversary of Ole Olsen's first World Cup title