Get autographs and personal photos of the world's best speedway stars.
A large and interesting Fan Zone awaits the audience when the Vojens Speedway Center hosts the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix – sponsored by ECCO on Saturday 10 September.
Although the WC race does not start until 19.00, there is action and activities at Vojens Speedway Center already from 13.00, where the official training and time trials take place.
The drivers with the fastest times choose starting numbers for the race itself, which can be decisive for the result. For example, start number 5 gives two red starts from gate 1 – and the like.
After the training, the large Fan Zone opens, buzzing with activities until 18.15. There will be stalls, an exhibition of historic speedway bikes, quizzes and features, as well as the drivers coming forward to sign autographs.
The Fan Zone also contains local elements with e.g. exhibition of a real F16 fighter from air station Skrydstrup, and Haderslev Municipality demonstrates MTB cycling, as a prelude to the WC in Haderslev, the week after the grand prix in Vojens.
- 12.30 Vojens Speedway Center opens to the public
- 13.00 Official WC training and time trial
- 14.00 Fan Zone opens with exhibition, stalls and much more.
- 15.30 MTB bike race
- 16.00 Free photo cards for fans at Monster
- 16.30 Autograph writing by the Grand Prix drivers
- 17.10 MTB bike race
- 17.30 Speedway quiz with Ib Søby on the big screen
- 18.10 MTB bike race
Photos: Discovery Sports Events